Safety is a top priority for “Visit Sorrento“.
- Hygiene measures have now been strengthened and integrated to protect against COVID-19
- Obligation to use protective masks for all employees and for all guests starting from the 6th year of age. However, it is recommended for children up to 5 years old
- Hand disinfection dispensers is available in all our vehicles
- All the detergents and disinfectants used have a certified antibacterial and antiviral effect
- Constant training of our collaborators for the respect and rigor of the application of all prevention measures
- Special deep cleaning, disinfection and sanification of all vehicle
- The staff members wears both protective masks and protective gloves
Our company have only modern and comfortable vehicles.
English speaking drivers.
Choose your drop off point: the driver will leave you nearest possible to the hotel\apartment.
Air-conditioned vehiclePrivate transportation
Departure & Return
The driver will waiting for the guests at the arrivals with a sign displaying the name of the guests.
Porto di Mergellina, 80122 Napoli NA
Naples Airport Capodichino, Naples Italy
Central Station Naples, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
80065 Sant’Agnello NA, Italy
80063 Piano di Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
80062 Meta, Campania, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
80069 Vico Equense, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
80053 Castellammare di Stabia, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
80061 Massa Lubrense, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
What To Expect
The driver will waiting you at the airport arrivals displaying your name.
The vehicle is available from 1 to 8 people with luggages.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking Not wheelchair accessible Stroller accessible Near public transportation Infant seats available Most travelers can participate This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.